The term woodboring beetle encompasses many species and families of beetles whose larval or adult forms eat and destroy wood. In the woodworking industry, larval stages of some are sometimes referred to as woodworms.
Service Details :
- Wood boring beetles treatment is an expert’s job and requires extensive inspection.
- Once they are identified, we use special syringes to inject Wood Preservative chemicals into the holes made by the wood borers to combat the wood borer infestation in your wooden furniture.
- We also spray these chemicals that contain a petroleum base to prevent further damage.
- Our Wood borer Control service makes sure that in approximately 7-15 days they disappear, unlike other chemicals that only repel them and cause them to spread while damaging your property.
- Within the contract period if you have a complaint after a service; our technicians will resolve it at no extra charges.
- With an Extended Warranty, if you face any problem post your contract expiry our technicians will resolve it at no extra charges.
Service Timeframe :
- 45 Days service includes 2 services at intervals of 15 days
- 90 Days service includes 4 services
- 45 Days Service comes with 45 Days protection
- 90 Days Service comes with 90 Days protection
- Additional 1 year warranty can be availed too which protects your home from Bed bugs round the year