Termites are a group of insect that mostly feed on dead plant materials, with the ability to digest cellulose. Subterranean termites, the most destructive wooden pest in the world, build their colonies in the soil and usually work their way above ground to reach wood or any other cellulose source. In search for food, subterranean termites will forage into homes from below the ground level right up to the highest point of the roof thrust. Over time, termite damage can become significant on door frames, kitchen cabinets, staircase and wooden flooring.
Service Details :
- Termite treatment uses a DRILL-FILL-SEAL technique that creates a chemical barrier to kills termites during their movement.
- Holes are drilled at 45° angles above skirting tiles at precisely 1 Foot distance along walls, filled with TERMIN-8 solution & sealed with chalk & white cement.
- Warranty Backed Service, free treatment of infested areas during the warranty
- It completely kills termites unlike regular pest control that just repels them.
- Highly effective, hassle-free and a safe treatment used in all developed countries.
- Protects infested woodwork with chemicals that will not just kill the existing termites, but also protect it from future termite infestation.
Service Timeframe :
- 1 Year contract includes 1 treatment and 1 check-up in the 4th month.
- 2 Year contract includes 1 treatment and 2 annual check-ups. 1 check-up in the 4th month and 1 check-up in 13th month of the contract.
- 1 Yearly Service gives round the year protection.
- 2 Yearly Service gives 2 year protection from Termites.